Scouts saved my life

Scouts saved my life

"Do you want to buy cookies, sir?"

I went to see Girl Scout. He was almost eleven years old, with the hair of his umbrella in a ponytail. He reached a black green shirt and hollow pants. A light green body adorned with pins and medals was thrown into this chest. He smiled and was brave. This girl was standing behind a table full of scout cookie boxes. I closed the table and checked the boxes.

"Do you like cookies?" I said.

His smile widens.

"Every girl girl girl loves skate cookies." "Do you want to buy something?"

"What is your favorite type of cookie?" I said.

He looked at the box on the table.

"I like fine sizes better, but they're fine, my mother is Samon."

"Samwan?" I said.

"Yes," said Girl Scout, "with them chocolate and coconut."

I received a $ 20 base from my wallet.

"A box of meager faults, then," I said, manipulated his money, "and a box of smiles."

Girl Scout took a base of $ 2, a minute and a box of Samasis, against Samwan, the people of Samoan Island, who are nice people, but not very good. He prevented me from entering. I shook my head.

"They are not for me," I say. "They are for you and you can maintain a change."

He put the bill at the base and the boxes in his hand. His eyes widened.

"Really, sir?" I said, "But why?"

"Really," I said, smiling. "And if you have to know why, then I never said thank you."

"Thank you?" I said they looked confused. "What for you?"


When it happened, I was seventeen. I had camped outside the annual camp in the church and a small officer of my friend, Shawn, Navy, a light-colored man and a haircut spoke to me. I just launched a camping gear in which was an old green army shoulder bag with a broken zipper behind the little blue car.

"Are you all going to bring?" Shan said, take care of my sleep. "Do not have a tent?"

"No," I say, "who needs a tent?"



"Good," Shan said. "Do not say I did not warn you."


We used to visit camps in the eastern mountains of San Diego. Nearly half of the camps were saved in the church and we welcomed their familiar faces. The camp had gone through hundreds of long waves of trees. Shun threw slowly, after taking a wet road, past the RVs and the church near the tent. Some mountains, others cooked or tents on their gray barbecue. We ruined the way we fired and came back. We observe a black-haired woman at the beginning of her third year in a group of girls' scout camps, wearing all the green uniforms, drilling holes, tentacles, making fire rings, garden chairs, in every respect of view. Passed under I paid less attention to them.

Ken was standing in the camp and started setting up his tent. They focused on each detail, carefully removing the small green tents in a fully drawn frame, carefully removing the tents, a dark and rich floor, a tent to enter, carefully crafted tents. They swallowed their sleeping bags and put them in place. a tent. They collect stones and dig a hole in the ring of a ring of fire to contain the fire. They removed firewood from the trunk of their car and stored it in a clear row behind the fire. Finally, he hanged electric lanterns at a small pole near his tent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, sensor!

Talk about water heaters

Where to sit: Christmas party