Find funny comedy in pet feet
Find funny comedy in pet feet
Everyone in the feet is one. Whether you hate them when people open their mouths or people use wrong or wrong shape, you have always had an annoying habit that you can not stand. Here's an opportunity to express your disappointment. Tell me why you're upset, get your satisfaction in the following comments. But here I want to think about you. Think of anger and distress that makes this habit of yours and I want you to find some comedy in it. I'll tell you that I just find down the boring here, then I am happy to get the situation and make it a good thing.I work in a bank so I am in touch with many people each day. So I see many different habits. One of the most frustrated things that people do in the bank face a lot of noise over time (when it's a lot of ATMs that can handle this deposit). Now, I told you that I will find happiness in this situation.
Although my customers' loads and complaints tackle me, I know that I'll always contact with people who are angry with some reason, and I have to try to refuse this situation. For example, today I started telling a story about the use of a barter system for chicken trading. I mentioned that how ridiculous it is that sometimes we find counterfeit banknotes and it should be ridiculous to try to bend with a fake chicken (it is obviously absent) .
But who knows
Perhaps this foolish and foolish story was exactly what the dirty customer needed to listen to start their day on the right day.
Challenge for you Think of a story about a person or situation that can be considered annoying and annoying and writing it. But then, go back and find fun recently. Laugh, because what we have to do. We should laugh Especially things are foolish as black animals.
Waiting for us to see again, keep a smile and help strangers to lighten up their days.

Comments
Post a Comment