3 funny anecdotes to make you smile

3 funny anecdotes to make you smile

Comics in our lives keep our energy flow. We are able to cope with many tasks in a good mood and spirit. In this article, I suggest three comic book ideas for you to spend your day, be happy and encouraged.

Here they are:


1) My sister went home and I left her with my daughter-in-law during my winter vacation. One night, when I went down to the kitchen, I went to the room where the sister-in-law said aloud on the phone, "She's so tanned, she's so fat." I wondered what he was talking about. When I put the empty glass back on the kitchen sink, it became a warning and stopped. Then he continued, "He is preparing a doctorate." When I returned, I realized that my sister's sister-in-law was talking to me. My God! I said to myself. Can he say that I laugh and that I forgot it? Then, when I started eating, it was discovered that I had disappeared discreetly into my room, with the light. I have points, I said to myself.

2) Back in Dallas when I was visiting my sister and myself for lunch, her family and younger sister (the one who came to your home) came to us. She and our sister listened to the problem. bring back home. "Her husband was happy and that's what we were." He asked, "What is it?" My sister was very careful not to leave and said, "I'll tell you on the way." We all laugh that her husband had guessed it, but I guess it was a child as my sister was expecting her second child.

3) When I was in Germany for higher education, XYZ Bank announced that I had opened a bank account in the main branch of the city. I had trouble getting around the city and recognizing places near the trains. I was looking for one day the main branch of the money collection, but I could not find it. But as long as the train went by, I saw an XYZ bank branch and got off the train to collect money from the agencies on my account. It's funny and amazing to have made mistakes in foreign cities all these years, but I felt most comfortable.

To embarrass me, these three fun penises are in my memory because I write a rough draft on paper with ink. I will write it and submit it online. But that's not all. A sign of each of these three is a deep sense to me, and although they take resistance, they also include lessons to accept and learn their lessons.

Rosina S Khan rejected this article. For free resources based on fantastic stories, incredible eBooks, satisfying articles, quality scientific articles and valuable blogs, all authors and more, http: //rosinaskhan.weebly. com see You'll be happy to have done it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well, sensor!

Talk about water heaters

Where to sit: Christmas party